Thursday, May 15, 2008

Heroes Are Not Born, They're Built!

Totally unplanned.
It's been so long since we last went for a movie in a cinema.
It's been too long since I had the caramel popcorn from gsc which I really like.
It's caramely and its sweet, so it's not that hard to resist.
It was a toss up between Iron Man and What Happened in Vegas, Iron Man won hands down, so we caught the 9.50pm show and I was "wow-ed" .. I mean I'm not a huge fan of Marvel comics but this movie is actually quite good, I was pleasantly surprised, the characters were well flashed out and surprisingly Robert Downey Jr makes a pretty good Tony Stark/Iron Man but I have to say Terence Howard do tend to steal the show sometimes, too bad he had so little screen time.
If you're an engineer, then this is totally your movie!
Here's the trailer :) and there's the ending with Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury after the credits roll, so stay and watch the whole thing .. just a little bite of what lies ahead after Iron Man .. to Marvel buffs .. the word Avengers might ring a bell!

No comments: