Wednesday, May 14, 2008

33 Here I Come!


After the funnest Mother's Day ever, it continued with the best 33rd birthday ever!


Vicky whipped up my birthday dinner; and topped it with chocolate mousse cake. The food was utterly scrumptious. Vicky chef de extradoinaire made lemon tangerine with milk fish (which I found out to be a wheat-eating fish imported from Taiwan); spicy mediterranean tiger prawns and "lala" and butter grilled veggies and for dessert which was my birthday cake; the always yummy chocolate mousse.


Here's the video and photos of that special evening .. I was so stuffed by the end of the evening, and could only waddle .. :) which was the best present I could ever wish for :) and yup .. the beautiful feeling of seeing my Niki carrying my birthday cake while singing Happy Birthday .. it was magical! And oh, the cake says "ur the best" *ahem!*
I then planted a wet one on the cameraman, well which was off camera of course *wink, wink*



No comments: