Monday, May 26, 2008

Down Memory Lane

the curry leave in my pot

and the sweet smelling basil with pretty white flowers
We were again at the AmCorp Weekend bazaar *grin*

And again while meandering around found some stuffs worth buying.

I *beams* got myself 2 types of herbs; one the humble Murraya koenigii (the Curry tree) and the Ocimum basilicum (basil)

It's really exciting, and somewhat unsure, me tettering down the domestic lane, since I'm not much of a cook, the least I could do is plant some herbs to help with the cooking right :)

Also bumped into two old friends; Sri and Wan; whom I have not seen since the early nineties, it was really nice to catch up but in my haste & usual absent mindedness I totally forgot to get their number; however that goodness Sri asked for my callcard which I did pass to her. They have a lot there at the bazaar selling "big boys toys" as Wan puts in; all types of bikers paraphenelia for the harley fan in you.

No comments: