Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The funnest Mother's Day ever!





Ok, I've only been a mum for 4 years plus (incl of the pregnancy) so I'm pretty green with the whole mother's day celebration, which means it's a BIG deal for me, and the best thing is Mother's Day is just the day before my 33rd birthday, yes folks I turned 33 on May 12th, thanks to everyone who texted me and wished me, you guys know who you are .. *hugs & kisses*

On Mother's Day, we all slept in until mid morning and out of the blue Vicky just said "let's go to Genting and spend a night there and have two whole days of fun..Niki sure didn't take much convincing and was already ready with her ski cap and jacket which was pretty cute.

So off we all went to Genting for two days..the weather was divine, it was about 14-15 degrees celcius and dipped abit more come nightfall. We spent most of our time in the indoor theme park and Niki had so much fun on the rides, and so did we :)

Words can't even begin to describe the fun we had .. and we stayed over in Resort Hotel, Aznida who was the front officer who checked us in gave us a room on the 18th floor which was the highest and that night brrrrhhh ... it was cold! And the room was great too since it was newly refurbished.

Like I said, it was the funnest Mother's Day ever! The credit goes to the father & daughter team who made me appreciate how much I love both of them. I love you guys so much xoxo.




No comments: