Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Online shopping is..undeveloped here

Those who know me & know me well .. knows how much i love to just shop, shop, shop, unfortunately for me the passion outruns the cash most times.. and it's not fun .. especially when i see something i really like (read as: it's not a necessity but usually perks up my day real good!) and i can't get it .. arrgghh .. the frustration of it all !!
And then i see other bloggers (usually from overseas) raving about how wonderful online shopping is .. or how great ebay is .. which is on the contrary not the case here in good ol' Malaysia .. the land of nasi lemak and roti canai but not online shopping.. i'm only counting the days (hopefully not too long!) till online shopping becomes a way of life here ..
Till then I'll just peruse thru those beautiful websites that quotes with dollar signs & know that tho' the Malaysian ringgit is growing stronger .. it still will hurt poor little me who earns her monthly keep in Ringgit Malaysia ..
Well for the who doesn't spend that much face time in front of the pc as I..here's some links to my fave online window shopping sites
and Malaysia's very own .. www.gossipsboutique.blogspot.com
.. enjoy .. & let your eyes do the walking
xx

No comments: