Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bunny Stars

A few days ago Niki decided that she would like to have honey stars for her breakfast instead of the plain old jam/butter sandwich or cornflakes that I serve her. She got bored I guess. So being super mom (ahaks!) I went to MaxValu and got her a pack yesterday. So guess what Niki had for breakfast this morning .. yup!
Me : Here's your honey stars..it's on the table waiting for you to gobble them down
Niki : *still blurry from sleep* mmm..want bunny stars
Me : yes it's on the table
Niki : rolled out of bed and went to her table, mmm... i love bunny stars mummy!
Me : It's not bunny stars .. it's honey stars, say it with me .. H-o-n-e-y ... S-t-a-r-s
Niki : ohhh .. honey stars ok
a few minutes later ..
Niki: Mummy, I'm gonna share my bunny stars with my friends
Me : No baby it's honey stars
Niki : No..mummy, it's bunny stars, B-U-N-N-Y S-T-A-R-S with much more emphasism
Me : Ok la, bunny stars, pun bunny stars la ..

No comments: