Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Miss Chilled, Iced, Long ones & American Idol

Not what you think .. *tsk!* *tsk* .. or whatever that you thought ..

What I meant was cold drink mind you, since the sore throat and cough I've been looking longishly at something chilled to drink (the weather these days are superdy duper hot!) .. what I'll do for a teh o ais limau at this point .. gosh!

Today especially after running around from Shah Alam to Sunway to Shah Alam again and then back to KK .. I'm pretty pooped .. sorry for the lack of imagination and content in this post ... a thirsty mind can only secreate that much creative juices ..

But oh wait, before I bid adieu .. did cha catch American Idol last night .. isn't Michael Johns just dreamy .. he's my favourite so far so I'm pretty much rooting for him .. and my other half likes cutie patootie David Archuleta & the dreadlock guy Jason Castro, whom I think i pretty dope (hehehehe pun very much intended) .. anyways it's my blog so I'm gonna post Michael Johns pic here .. teeheehee!


No comments: