Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A-B-C about me

Came across this which is a pretty quirky way of knowing one self ;-)
A - Attached or Single: Married
B - Best Friend: A chosen few
C - Cake or Pie: pie
D - Day of Choice: Saturday
E - Essential Item: My camera. Else I won't have the photos to go with my posts.
F - Favorite Color: Pink (I know, I know ..)
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummies, same as Niki
H - Hometown: Alor Star Kedah, did you know how that star in actual fact is a tree and alor means the river, so in essence the name Alor Star means a star tree by the river
I - Indulgence(s): Coke, Rich moist Chocolate cake from Secret Recipe, Chicago cheese cake & Mocha ice blended from the Coffee Bean, my facials, my pedi & mani sessions, creme brulee
J - January or July: Most definitely, July. Cos that's the month I was married
K - Kids: One
L - Life is Incomplete Without: Food
M - Marriage Date: 7th July 2002
N - Number of Siblings. One. A younger sister, Daphne
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges. I like all things sour .. ie laksa, tomyum, you get it ..
P- Phobias or Fears: Claustrophobic
Q - Quote(s): Because of who I am --"Live right, Love right"
R - Reason to Smile: the smell of mornings, my hubby, my momo, a spiffy home and the smell of softener on my laundry
S - Season: It's summer all year round here
T - Thankful for: my health & my family
U - Unknown Fact About Me: Some do not know that I have a problem with small spaces
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I'm *sheepish* really carnivorous
W - Worst Habit: I tend to play with my hair .. I used to pluck it but stopped when I realized that it was a problem
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I didn't know people had a preference, but if I had to pick, I'd go with ultrasounds, well coz the first time I had one was when I was expecting Niki
Y - Your Favorite Food: Laksa!
Z - Zodiac: Taurus

No comments: