Monday, February 25, 2008

Daddy's lil darling

niki

niki & her daddy

I'm in love with my man, more so now that ever before, and as quoted by Barbie (yes, Barbie) .. we can never love less, our heart can always make more room for love
And why?
Because Vicky is such a loving and affectionate father to Niki
Whenever I see those two together it just melts my heart and warms it with a dizzying amount of love

The feeling in indescribable ..
My favorite thing about my husband as a dad is how he teaches Niki how to be funny. She has a great sense of humor and it's all because of him.

So, honey, if I've never told you before, I am truly blessed to have someone as wonderful as you as my husband and you're such a terrific dad to Niki as well. You make it look so effortless, so natural, and I thank God for you everyday

No comments: