Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It Ain't Always the Butler!

I have a huge vice.
I like to read about a movie before I watch it, why? So that I can pick movies that I really like to watch, something light , funny & summery. I don’t actually feel the need to watch films like the Oscar favourites and winners There Will Be Blood and No Country for Old Men but rather films such as Juno (also quite Oscar-worthy but snubbed for some reason..maybe because it wasn’t “serious” enough) or Enchanted for those Disney lovers that will never grow up and still have happy dreams about princesses and their adventures (like ME!)

Sometime last weekend I managed to catch the trailer for Vantage Point and it looked wow rather interesting, that was until I read the summary of the movie here, and pretty much think I may give it a miss..afterall the hype ..and Matthew Fox (darn waste!).



I watched Juno (see vid above *points up* it's a song in the opening scene called All I Want Is You) and the The Darjeeling Ltd last weekend and absolutely loved the quirky sense of humour in both movies and how it deals with true human emotions but just not that seriously. My hubby really love It girl dujour Ellen Page – one thing’s for sure Lindsay Lohan she ain’t & tons of talent to boot!

No comments: