Monday, October 16, 2006

Tiara Beach Resort, baby!

Ammu and Niki slides

Vicky & Niki slides too


Niki is a big girl now

Niki and her floaties

Niki skims the water with her bum

So after the Allson I checked out with Vicky, Niki & Ammu in tow and we took a short drive to the Tiara Beach Resort, Port Dickson where we'll be spending a night.


Once we reached the parking lot Niki was so super excited already, she was pointing at the pool & saying pom-pom (means bath to her). We stayed at the Family room so it was big enough for all of us and Ammu and Niki bunked together while Vicky & I had some quiet time together.


I'm so tanned now and so is Niki and Vicky, and not to mention I hope none of us get the sniffles, coz we really spent a lot of time in the water! It's afterall Deepavali in just 5 days' time!!! Now where's my vits??!!??

No comments: