Monday, October 16, 2006

My Working Retreat to the Allson Klana

the view from my seminar room, it was facing the pool and gardens, found my gaze wondering about more than once!

all the cockles I ate!


entertainment while we ate!

from the lobby

The Allson was quite a nice place quite picturesque, lots of greens and smells of it to which I like, the retreat was a big *yawn* but productive no doubt, highlight was when Richard the trainer did with us Qigong exercises, now I must repeat to myself to do it daily and not procrastinate. Qigong is nice and its enjoyable and it feels good once you've done it. It feels so right for a lazy ass like me.

Nothing much except ate alot and now I have to go back starving myself. Food there was wonderful everything tasted soooo nice. Here's the pictures, nothing much happened with me though except that I missed Vicky & Niki like crazy!






No comments: