Monday, October 09, 2006

Shopping Up a Storm

Vicky is spent, from shopping that is, we went to klang then head over to kl central, the haze was not very kind as well, and now I have the mother of all sore throats.
But the good thing is I had retail therapy, got myself new cosmetics, & loads of othernew stuff, and shopped in elianto for cosmetics instead of mac, it's way cheaper and its actually not that bad y'know, I've been using their gloss for quite a while now and tho it might not be stilla or dior its pretty fab.
So my new stash from yesterday was

1) a replescent white saree

2) a ruby red hobo style punjabi suit

3) a funky white punjabi suit with sequins

4) new makeup ie. glosses, nail polishes including the it colour for this season noir, a blusher, an eye brow pencil, honey body scrub (for my honey)

5) 3 cool copper earrings

6) a new faux Gucci sunnies

7) Vicky got himself a new ripcurl cap, 2 diesel watches and sunnies too

I have pictures which I'll post later,

Vicky's mom and sis scored some nice new stuffs too.

So all of us girls, we're happy, now all I have to do is look for the right handbag .... hmmmm ...

Anyways its a public holiday tmr, going to 1U with Vicky and I truly want to get him something nice for deepavali. Sometimes I feel so pampered by him, and I know how hard he works to give me all this luxuries, which I take for granted sometimes. It's surprising no?

And I was once worried about our age diff of three years when we first got together.

For this Deepavali, I would like to thank the good Lord for giving me this wonderful person who has lightened up my life in so many, many ways,

Hon, I want to let you know how much I love you, how much I cherish you and how much I appreciate you.. and I'm sorry for not saying it often enough ..and after nearly a decade together, I want to let you know that I love you more now than ever! I love you, baby forever ..

No comments: