Friday, October 06, 2006

The Day after

...hah, at last no more sleepless nights, I have completed one of my last projects this year,
...in case you are wondering it's the ISO surveillance audit..
...aced it .. and do not have to sweat until 12 months from now..
I've been so super busy lately becoz of the ISO, why coz I'm the MR, DC, CRM, yeah I'm your regular multi-tasker, and have loads of paperwork to complete before yesterday, I was tied up the whole day with the Auditor who spent 3/4 of the day auditing only me coz I'm in charge of most of the elements.. see career sucks sometimes when you are overloaded, I'm now breathing a easier, and managed to get a good night's sleep of relief last night, and I'm back to blogging!! Yay!
Quite uneventful really the past few days, Niki learnt a few new words, now we're just waiting for her to be able to string together a mini sentence, can't wait..!!
And if all goes well, Vicky just scored himself a sweet new ride in the form a .... shheesshh not gonna spoil the surprise ..
.. pic of the new ride tomorrow!!

No comments: