Tuesday, October 03, 2006

House Called

So what have I been doing apart from ranting, working, eating, irritating the heck out of Vicky and saying-ing him back & playing with Niki..I’ve been watching House MD .. episodes after episodes of Season 2! So like I don’t to watch it so slowly on normal AXN anymore..woop dee doo, one thing tho’ it’s made me so ultra paranoid, coz it’s always dealing with some out of this world kind of disease. I have to snap out of it!! Snap! O_o did I just snap a vein? omg! omg! Gotta stop watching House! But can’t I’m hooked how lah! There’s no spoilers here, but I do recommend watching it all at once, marathon like .. so much fun, I have the DVD @ home..anyone wanna borrow?

Apart from that Niki’s getting so much better from her viral infection (thank God!) as have I.

Yesterday went to the Ramadhan bazaar and bought a whole lot of goodies, like roti jala, laksa, meehoon goring, varieties of kuih-muih, popiah and iced lo hon guo drink, stuffed myself until I thought I was gonna explode after not eating thru the whole day, never a good idea to binge after a going hungry the whole day, (I got loads of work and didn’t have time to eat ^_^ ) Have discovered that Niki likes roti jala as well..

Ok back to work! See ya later!

No comments: