Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Ones I Want

my honey bunny has a "pretty" side profile hehehe


my baby niki now likes to rest her face on her palm, she sleeps like this too

I took there pix this morning on the way to work, I'll be missing these two so much!

The agenda for today, to call up the Lau clan to come over to Amma's place for Deepavali lunch, invitation has been extended to and accepted by my..


1) 3rd uncle and aunty ("sam sook & ah sam")
2) 5th uncle and aunty ("erm sook & erm sam")
3) 6th uncle & keluarga ("luk sook and family, who are muslims and puasa-ing but I'm inviting as well as courtesy)
4) peggy low ("ku cher")
5) and her bffs, veron and lydia

and of course my buddies, my preggo friend karen & her hub, Dennis.



I'll try to post from the resort where I'm staying if I get the time.


Miss you honey bunny -- love you and kiss our baby for me xoxoxo



No comments: