Wednesday, April 23, 2008

LRT revisited

It has been yonkers since I last sat in our LRT system.
So I was pretty stoked that I got to ride it to KL yesterday, however the ride was not as comfortable as I last remembered it coz .. I think they (the LRT Management company) forgot to oil the rails since it started running back in '96/'97? It was screeching like a hyenna throughout the ride; and to top off the whole ordeal .. I got motion sickness.. I guess I ain't as young as I thought I was .. coz my feet were killing me by the end of the ride back as well (I was standing of course!) ..
Lesson learnt : being in your twenties as compared to being in your thirties is.. in your twenties nothing hurt, it's like you against the world .. and then now .. where even something as a ride in the train causes every muscle in your body to ache ..
Countdown to the big "33" .. 18 days (aarrgghh!!)

No comments: