Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Le Sport Day

Niki's school will be having her Sports Day end of April.
Yay, my first ... (ahem!!) Niki's first Sports Day, oh yay!
Not so sure what's she participating in, but I think it includes some running coz' she was practicing at home and also taking something .. errrr .. not sure what it is, and passing it to her mate?? Dunno, will have to wait for the real day to actually see I guess..

And the kids are putting on a show too .. they're singing "I Have A Dream" which I will download and play it for Niki too .. so that she can practice :)

To those who's unfamiliar here's the video la ..

Update : I have downloaded the song and well as other Westlife songs (eerrr .. I'm quite a fan of boybands you see..) and the lyrics of I Have A Dream too, aye your typical M'sian kiasu parent in the making I reckon! .. Now I'm listening to Flying Without Wings .. actually most of Westlife's songs are pretty good eh.. very inspiring la .. :)

No comments: