Friday, April 25, 2008

Breakfast at Makan2 KK


Today after a whirlwind of work .. I finally, finally got some time in the morning to enjoy a slow breakfast whilst I read today's papers, has been totally out of the world loop since last week so I have no idea whatsoever what's been going on .. seriously!


After I dropped Niki off at school drove around for a bit until I saw Makan-makan .. ok la .. havent tried it so thought to self .. what the heck .. in a trying mood today .. so why not!


Ordered their nasi lemak bungkus with kopi peng .. came back to the office and well let's just say I visited mr johnson suisse three times already today .. and thank God for mr poh chi kit!


It's not the food I guess, it's just my "princess" like tummy .. it's very princess-y nowadays


Anyways like in all other post here's some visual stimulants .. have a great weekend y'all!

No comments: