Monday, April 09, 2007

Poker nite


Vicky came up with a brilliant idea of having a poker nite, one Saturday of every month at our place. But we had it on last night coz of Ambar’s wedding on Saturday, the whole gang, Siva & Joey, Mohan & Barbara plus the kids all came over and had a jolly good time with money exchanging hands very quickly at every uppance. The take was like RM30 for every hand!!! That's a lot of money to make within 8 minutes (length of time per hand!)

I’m not much of a card person but I am an alkie so instead of playing cards, I played the role of the hostess to the mostest and plied my guests with glasses after glasses of JD coke and the kids with cookies (which I shouldn’t have coz then all of them got a sugar high and was boucing off the walls except for the girls whom all slept by 11 inclusive of Niki)

A true blue alkie, I mixed ‘em drinks really good. I know, so rosak right! Tsk!Tsk!

Sorry no pictures coz after all it is an illegal activity right?

No comments: