Thursday, April 12, 2007

Niki's Hearts McD's


Like many kids in her generation, Niki absolutely loves McD's. I remembered blogging sometime back that I said that Mac-neh-neh was her first words as opposed to the norm like mama, papa or mam-mam.

Till today she still fondly refers to McD's as Mac-neh-neh, I've tested her before and she can say McDonald's quite clearly but for some sentimental reasons known only to her she rather it calls Mac-neh-neh. Last evening, we had McD's and she came and told me, "Amma I love you", when she saw what I tapau-ed home for dinner. And sat there happily chewing down her McNuggets with sweet & sour sauce and fries. Got thumbs up for the food somemore, ... eh how come I didn't get a thumbs up also when I slaved over the stove to cook her super nutritious porridge or chicken soup *rolls eyes*.

No comments: