Monday, April 30, 2007

Eve of A Public Holiday

Here we are, "we" are Niki and I, we're at our friendly neighbourhood book cafe, say hi Niki ..
ayuuout5fgghgehkffvc, ok that's niki's hi, rather long, eh!
Just finished having McD's .. yeah late lunch, then Niki had her run around the playground in McD..fun but there were two kids there that didn't want to say hi to her, nasty kiddies.
So today's the eve og Labour's day, and I'm on leave today so I'm spending the day with Niki, which is so much fun, I really miss hanging with her, and I'm cherishing every moment of today, and as she sits next to me listening to my mp3. Yup kids nowadays are definitely way cool then when we were growing up, eh?..
La-dee-da, gonna go see spidey tomorrow!!! Eeeekkkk, I'm so geeky! And proud of it too!! Ok say bye Niki...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.. ok over and out, have a good labour day holiday!

No comments: