Monday, April 02, 2007

Mondays

My boss is not in today, but there’s a tender thing I need to kowtim by today as well. Today’s Monday, and Monday never starts off on the right foot have you noticed? Anyways, I’m feeling sleepy and not so high-powered today. My hair’s all wrong (damn bad hair day) and my tea tastes funny. I’m ranting without a subject and I have 2 meetings this afternoon and an exhibition to organize and look into, costings need to be made up & such. So if you can woop-dee-doo in a melancholic manner, yup that’s how I feel.

On the bright side I’m wearing a new watch today (perks up a bit).

And my sis is starting her new job today (mental note: to call her & find out how’s it going).. so Good luck and break a leg at the new place, well technically not that new but you know what I mean!

No comments: