Friday, August 29, 2008

Quickie!

Here's some quick snippets from us :)
Niki
1) Is a drama queen
2) Loves to put on dramas .. with a storyline somemore .. it's a one person play so she'll be acting dual roles usually .. and we her parents just lap it all up!
3) Sings chinese songs she learnt from school and because I'm such a banana I can't even tell if the wording, pronounciations etc is correct .. guess I'll just have to have some faith that her chinese roots are stronger than mine!
4) Got her school photo taken, and confirm she's is one of the most petite ones in her class of 17!
5) Got a new Dora the Explorer bag that she love to bits..
6) Apparently is able to drink about 1.8l of water now from 8.30am - 6.30pm .. and well ... eeerrr visits the little girls room more often!
Vicky
1) Featured in this month's issue of Business Today
2) Learnt that the combo of energy shakes and exercise after 9pm can cause imsomnia
3) Got a brilliant idea!
4) Bought this set really terror looking dumbell set
5) Have to join the four eyes club because of astig .. hey welcome to the club!
6) Looks really sexy in glasses .. me like!
Moi
1) Have been working my butt off
2) Have not have time for friends .. and I've received some threats that I better catch up with them soon .. & neglecting my blog
3) Started my exercising yesterday .. and eating slightly more healthily .. but everything may go out the window since might be going to Tony Roma's today!
4) Have an auditing project coming up
5) ... errrr can't think of anything but will update when I do
6) Vicky got me a really, really gorgeous handbag :-) it's so soft and the tan shade is to die for!
That's it back to work!

No comments: