Thursday, March 15, 2007

Vicky the House-husband

Vicky played the role of house-husband yesterday coz he wanted to do something around the house. I of course went off to work so that I can blog! Anyways, on the way back last evening it was raining so didn't feel exactly like wanting to go out for dinner, so I tapau-ed dinner instead.

Have anyone realized how costly it is to tapau ku lou yok and fried vege from a tai chow place nowadays? The bugger charged me RM17! Whilst waiting I texted Vicky to start cooking the rice so that we can eat once I get home at around 6.30pm, yeah we're pretty chinese in our eating times, which is very good for digestion, mind you!

So Vicky cooked the rice, or shall I say *wink!wink!* *nudge!nudge!* the really soft rice, so had teochew porridge ooppss I mean rice with the dishes, and we whipped up red dates & vege soup as well. It was nice and with the rain the hot food really tasted good! Love you honey, just pulling your leg-lar, I like your rice cooking skills. But your landscaping skills are so much better! Vicky did up our front lawn so I can finally park my jeep inside. Thanks Hon, and tweety really likes his new parking space!

No comments: