Friday, March 16, 2007

Ikea!

The gang at Ikea yesterday
I'm convinced Ikea is evil!
Once you step into the place it's all like everything's soooo nice, everything's so cute, and how many of you have ever walked out of Ikea without any purchases, tell me how many?

You will always end up buying something! Yesterday we spent nearly sixhundred bucks within 4 hours that's like RM150/an hour!!!! Of course, we were there for a reason and therefore our purchases are justified or at least I think so, Vicky was asking me what I'm gonna do with the colourful palstci boxes that came in threes that I bought and I actually said that we'll find a use for it somehow, we can store small knick knacks, nails and screws and stuffs, that when it hit me that I'm simply spellbounded by Ikea and their swedish meatballs! Ergo, Ikea is evil!

Loads and loads of fun but evil nonetheless!

But we did thoroughly enjoyed shopping there, OMG I do need help!!

Trivia : Did you know that prisons in Sweden are furnished by Ikea?

No comments: