Monday, September 03, 2007

The weekend before..

salsa!

mugshots


"gene simmons" shots

Getting back to school.


Niki was at home the whole of last week due to the flu bug. Actually she was all better by Saturday but we only took her out yesterday. Went to Burger King's .. actually Nix wanted to go shopping but her parents wanted to go eating, since it was 2 vs 1 we went with the majority vote heeheehee..


Then we went home and fooled around with the camera before watching a movie.


Well here's the bunch of them.


I just finished reading Ranee's blog, and how Dhiren's going to school already etc..and Nee, I hear you, and over here it's pretty that much paperwork to go thru as well... there's so many that I asked the principal to pass it over the weekend so that I can slowly go thru 'em and write it all down, since "the computerization era" I haven't actually done much real writing so my hand were super sakit once I finished all of it!


This morning, sent Niki off to school, she was pretty lazy after one week of home schooling, so thank God the principal was there to take her into her class *phew*


So back to the grind, the boss is coming in soon so better get my a** back to work!


Have a wonderful Monday y'all!

No comments: