Monday, September 11, 2006

Weekender

Firstly a birthday shoutout to my lovely niece Yanusha who turned 9!!!!
We had bbq at home last night and cut her cake as well, bbq was a blast tho' it took darn long for the chicken to cook! Damn hungry, man. I had a huge tomato to satisfy my hunder pangs first, you know to alas perut before the "main course went in..
Vicky fixed screwdrivers for those above 21. I fixed me & Joey whisky coke, which way yummier and stronger..muuaaahahahaha..
I'm eating the cake now, actually it quite yummy black rich chocolate cake with walnuts embedded inside.
Vicky took photos which I shall post up later.
My sis made fun of me & my "room", you wait you!
Coming down with flu I think..Niki is having cough, Vicky already completed his flu .. ai ya ya..
and ps, we had a bowling tourney yesterday, all of us paired up and were beaten flat by Vicky's mom & dad, malu wei!

No comments: