Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Locks-A-Lock Lock Our Goldilocks

Niki's hair is so long by now, by that I mean its longer than it was when we botak-ed her at 6 months which was more than a year ago! When she was born she was blessed with a full head of hair, I knew somehow when she was still in the womb that she'll have hair, that combined with the old wives' tale that if you suffer from indigestion constantly thru the first few months, your baby confirmed got a lot of hair one.. I weigh a healthy 52kg (heh!) now, but the first few months of my pregnancy it dwindled down to only 48kg (which is the ideal weight for supershort me!) coz of the constant throwing up & indigestion that made me swear off food! HHmmmm can i ever reach 48 again? I don't think so, maybe I should start my zone diet again, but arrgghh I love food too much, then how lar how????? Anyway I'm like really swaying from the topic, back to Niki's hair.
But before that did you know that when Niki first arrived via C-section, her eyes were open and looking around when the doctor put her on my chest for warmth, she didn't even cry, she was just lying on me and looking around and I remember thinking to myself wow this is my own little miracle and before I knew what was happening I was crying tears of joy, the feelings I can still remember until today, the feelings of love, warmth & joy all rolled into one. So back to the hair again..
It's quite soft lar, it's straight at the top and at the bottom it curls a bit, you know the kind they call digital perm at the salon, the kind that you pay 300 bucks for, well Niki's hair is like that.. no need to perm wei! Whe its wet it reaches the shoulder blades so quite long lar!
Vicky loves to wash our baby's hair, coz he's damn rajin and I'm not..plus he's a hair person, y'know immaculate coiffed hair at all times, that's my honey and so he is training our little one, whereas I just use a gook of wax and I'm done in less than 15 secs, that's how long I spend on my hair everyday. I call it effortless chic, (aka plain laziness). Rambling again and have truly lost the plot now!

No comments: