Saturday, March 06, 2010

Contemplatingly Dazed

It's a sunny saturday here at home, I'm in a daze, as I sit here, yes, that's how I feel, it's hot out, the garden chairs are basking in the sun after a wash this morning, I was in my cleaning mood which I am quite often when I have to think or in this case break a sweat.

Hubby's asked me to start using the gym in KPGCC, I only like the treadmill and the skiing one, yes I'm very much a cardio person, as for the weights and stuff I know I've gotta use them in order to avoid turkey like arms, perhaps it's already too late :(

Waiting for honey to whip up stir fried vege for lunch to compliment his yummy fish curry, I was never much of a fish curry fan but omg the one you made was super delish!

Ok, honey needs his kitchen helper, gonna go help out, yes that's all I do, cut stuff and wash up, I'm absolutely hopeless in the kitchen hence am forever grateful that my honey is one heck of a chef extraodinaire in the kitchen!

No comments: