Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Autumn

In the autumn if all goes well, and work doesn't keep us away, hubby & I should be on our Eurotour, perhaps trekking over the swiss alps while singing climb every mountain ala Julie Andrews :)
But before all that I have made up my New Year's resolution a wee bit late but what the heck it's my reso anyways, brand new year, brand new vision for the company, we want to see our company expand! If I have to work my butt off I will! Anyways better bonus means better digs for me during our Milan stopover!
Well autumn also means that I don't have to bring too many warm clothings or invest in them, which means lighter & less baggage, hence not toting a gorilla on my back while we backpack, yes we are going to go sans luxe and in the most cost effective way, since a sub might cost 6 times a much over there!
Can you believe we are already into March? Can't? well neither can I!

No comments: