Friday, June 05, 2009

I've been meaning to write...

Yes I have, but work has been overwhelming.
Alot of people actually question me about this, but "when it's your own, you also carry double the responsibility"
With this particular challenging project at hand where we need to do outstation mobilization.. well that's just doubles the fun doesn't it?
Anyways today is gonna be another busy day because I'll be conducting interviews, I posted an ad in the papers and truth be told I wasn't expecting such an overwhelming response but that's just what I got! My phone was ringing off the hook and morning yoga took a backseat.
Interview's gonna start at ten.
What I'm looking forward to ..
even if tomorrow is work, I'm sure we can add a dash of leisure to it ..
We're going to be at the Xterra Triathlon tomorrow, to find out more about this event go *here*
TC Kuantan here we come!

No comments: