Thursday, June 18, 2009

Beauty Finds


This is totally random, nevermind la ok.

I'm having a crappy headache and just wanna post my top 5 + 1 beauty finds.

Yeah, I can be so "vain" .. *ahem!*


1) Two words: Lip Glass. MAC, Clear, to be precise. Can't live without it.

2) For moisturizer, I have used Oil of Olay {with sunscreen} for 2 years now (previously I was using a more frou, frou brand, it did crap for my skin!) and I swear by it. Light enough to not get cake-y with make-up, but enough moisture that I'm covered even in the the humidity of the ever changing Malaysian weather!

3) Mascara? Chanel mascara previously, now not anymore, thank God for silky lashes, and yeah .. for Roy too!

4) My next go-to make-up tip. The ever humble wet wipes makes a kick-ass make-up remover for the super lazy (moi!). At least for your eyes, you can wash your face for the rest.

5) You can't go wrong with O.P.I. Nail polish. They're expensive little bottles, but totally worth it. They won't be gooing all over your nail polish collection anytime soon, the bottles last forever, as does the colour on your fingers and tootsies!

6) Aveda all the way for hair. Aveda's Sap Moss gives amazing volume. Love it. Anti-humectant tames the frizzies, and makes me feel polished and ready to go. Plus, you can't beat the fact that it smells like you've just stepped out of a high end salon when you wear it!


No comments: