Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hubby, Me and the ultimate chick flick



I managed to get hubby dearest to attend the premier of SATC yesterday evening at Midvalley, it was no easy feat but Iguess the persistent whinning did help some. And so there we were, it's been sometime since we've stepped foot in Midvalley, never actually liked the place coz it's so cavernous & a tad cold for me. Had a quick bite at JJ's which proved to be the wrong choice later coz both of us had slight tummy pains after. *spoiler ahead* and it was quite ironic when Charlotte suffered a "poopkeesie" in the movie .. thing is over there in the Big Apple; they don't have what we have which is the dimunitive but power packed "poh chi kit" ..

The movie was alright .. feels like an extended version of the show though .. but overall it was like a reunion and it was good to see all the girls again and Kristin didn't even age a bit from the last time I saw her! And yes my 2 fave characters are still Miranda and Charlotte; in that sequence. And their clothes & shoes & bags are a lable-fest with Manolo, Prada, DVF, Dior, Wang, Westwood ! Everything was gorgeous! Made me feel like going out & grabbing myself an LV, of course I came to my senses once the movie was over! Still it was nice to float for 2.5 hours!




No comments: