Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Addicted

I'm addicted to the high that I get from holidays.
I'm still on a high from Krabi but work is slowly but surely our hectic work schedule is putting that fire out pretty quick!
Vicky suggested something for me to plan out ... it's a roadtrip around parts of Malaysia.
While we were in Krabi we ran into this nice elderly couple from Germany; who unforch for us knew more about our own country than we do, they've been to every corner of Malaysia on their own and not through a travel agent either. It's quite admirable considering their age, and rather adventurous don't you think? So we've since decided that we're gonna do a roadtrip around spots in M'sia that we've yet to visit properly ie. Ipoh , Kelantan, Trengganu, Pahang & Jonor. And we're gonna make an effort to travel off the beaten track, being a creature of comfort (who isn't) it's gonna be pretty hard resisting a nice comfy resort but I'm gonna make an effort!
Right now I gotta plan out the budget and the time to allow us to do this trip, it might take us about 10 days and 10 days off work won't be an easy feat! So I've got a whole lot of planning to do!

No comments: