Wednesday, May 25, 2011

OMG Last Published Mar 20th

Cannot fake it to make it.

I am so sorry dear blog I have abandoned thee for so long, guilt-ridden, but in my defense I am busier than the PM right now I think, somedays I don't even have time to eat my lunch and people asks me about my frame. Yesterday my lawyer J, said OMG Claudine, have you been dieting while chomping on her lunch in PP as I looked longingly at the Ju-Hoo Char she was having (I on the other hand has been running on empty!) to which I replied no J, stress is a better diet plan it works wonders and there is no binging coz there's basically no time for that.


The only consolation was that very evening us and another couple are meeting up at Zeta for drinks, and had a blast of a good time! Danced like we were back in '93 so to speak!

No comments: