Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mummies United?

As I dropped off Niki at school today, a mum came up to me and asked me if Niki falls ill often, I told her not really Niki might catch cough & the sniffles once in a while like most kids, but she bounces back quite fast, and concerned mum and asked me what I gave her. Concerned mum told me that she's been really tired past couple months because her two kids are constantly ill, and she's losing sleep because of it -- I sympathized with her, and looking at how tired her eyes are, I understood where she's coming from. And although I don't know her well enough to share details about my life, I reckon she's just concerned about her kids, and there's nothing wrong with that.
And so I told her that Niki takes her vitamins daily, and that's about it really.
Yes, mummies, vitamins are very important in a kid's life, don't neglect this aspect, make sure you give them their vits everyday, and lots of water!

No comments: