Monday, December 28, 2009

The BIG Move Ep 2 Season 1

At long last can we at least do some cleaning to the house, which we did, yesterday,
The crew being myself, Vicky, Niki and Vicky's parents
And May's girls of course, I just pedicured I can't do all the cleaning myself!
Anyways after a whole lot of box moving and cleaning, we can at least see that our new home is coming into its own, our special custom made living room divider that spells NIKI, and it looks great!
Niki insisted that I cover her eyes as she ascended the staircase to her room, and as I uncovered her eyes, for the first time Niki saw her room and her reaction was all I expected it to be... her room's pink! Our darling girl was so happy and full of smiles, of couse she did ask why we didn't include the polka dots of which I replied that it's easier said and done and that us (her parents of course) are not yet done with her room and there's one more sticky surpise...
As for our room, we painted it white :) yes only white...
And the outdoor shower that hubby dearest designed, is absolutely spectacular! Love it, we will have many. many romantic nights there ;-x

No comments: