Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri


The beauty of living in Malaysia is the celebration of our diverse cultures, as most of you know, I already celebrate like 75% of the major festivals, the other 15% is Hari Raya, which is strictly reserved for me to indulge my guilty pleasures, ie. rendang, lemangs, mee bandung, super sweet air sirap and etc. We're heading out soon, and got a few open houses to attend :)
To all my muslim friends, I wish you a most wonderful Hari Raya, may you celebrate it with joy and in the company of all your loved ones.
Ok gotta go iron that baju kebaya!
Jet is just right next to me, note to self, must take pic of the hairball, he's 6 months old now and a real sweetheart although a bit too active for his own good.

Selamat Hari Raya, all and Happy Holidays!

No comments: