Wednesday, December 17, 2008

enLohas Yoga

the yoga centre on the first floor

view from little ben cafe..had their mini nasi dagang so not to pass out from working out!

I need to healthy up, and so I started my very first yoga lesson today, to say the least now as I'm typing this my badan is achy all over from the different types of stretches that I was subjected to just now. I won't be too over enthusiastic and will stick to a 3 times a week regiment, I wanted to do more but then again I don't want to burn out. Moreover with not more than 2 weeks to go before we start our holiday I seriously do not want to push it la.

The yoga centre is nice enough a tad warm though but I think that's the point. As I looked at my sweaty self in the mirror I realized just how unhealthy I am. I was sweating profusely tho my instructor say that it was pretty normal and I think it's best I don't go in on an empty stomach .. I felt abit lightheaded in the middle and was wondering whether I will pull though .. of course just thinking on the embarrassement of passing out in front of my new classmates made me soldier on .. and I didn't pass out after all ;-)

No comments: