Friday, February 02, 2007

Our Day at the Curve, Ikano & Ikea

brunch @ marche-movenpick

more eating @ the Coffee Bean


pussy willow shopping @ ikea

last pit stop @ sakae sushi

Yesterday omg we had so much fun, and Aunty Daphne joined us.
It was a day filled with eating in three different places in a span of 5 hours with a bit of CNY shopping thworn in for good measure! Pix tells all!
Actually I ate very little if you zoom in on the pix you can see that it's my other half doing the major chowing. He even finished the munchkin's strawberry ice-cream or better known as cream to Niki.
After Sakae Sushi I was stuffed and even said no to sashimi which is very, very unlike me!
Arrgghh on not so fair weather news I'm gonna go visit my dentist today for a root canal, it's been long overdue, and it hurt like poo, need to get it fixed asap! But *cry* I hate seeing the dentist!
But tomorrow..it's the Hilton so yay!

No comments: